Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term “Wilcox Photoart” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10810 N. Tatum Blvd. # 102-618 Phoenix, AZ 85028 USA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Your privacy on the internet is of the utmost importance to us. Because we gather certain types of information about the users of wilcoxphotoart.com, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement (this “Statement”) discloses the privacy practices for wilcoxphotoart.com (the “Website”) – what information we gather, how we use it and how to correct or change it. This Statement only addresses our activities from our servers. Other sites (including those to which this Website links and third-party sites or services with which wilcoxphotoart.com showcases) may have their own privacy policies and practices, which we do not control.
About our Cookies
Google Analytics Cookies
Wilcoxphotoart.com uses information from Google Analytics to track the number of visits to the website, browsers and operating systems. No personally identifiable information is obtained from these cookies. We use the information that Google Analytics generates relating to our website to create reports about the use of the site. These reports allow us to update the site and improve your usage of it.
If you do not wish your data to be collected via Google Analytics, you can install it’s opt-out browser extension of add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
You can set your browser to accept or refuse all cookies automatically or notify you when a cookie is being requested. Taking this action should not cause a problem with the continued use of our site. Consult the Help section of your browser for guidance on how to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is requested.
If you choose to refuse wilcoxphotoart.com’s cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
In general, you can visit wilcoxphotoart.com at any time without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, we do log the IP address, type of operating system and browser software used by each visitor, and from this information we can derive the identity of the visitor’s geographic location and Internet Service Provider. We use this data in aggregate form to build a higher quality, more useful site by analyzing the collective characteristics of our visitors and measuring the usage of each area of our site. Please note, at some point we may ask you to provide certain information when you register for features with this site. Specifically, if you subscribe to our newsletter or other promotional offers, we will ask for your first name and will require your email address. If you complete a form, we will require your name, business name, phone number and your email address, and will ask for information relevant to the purpose of the form. If you purchase a product or service from us, we will collect your name, email address, billing address and credit card number. We use this information as a means to get in touch with the visitor about updates to the site and offerings from our community partners. Unsubscribe instructions are included in each email. We do not use personal identifying information for any reason that is not disclosed either in this Statement or at the time the information is requested.
This site lets you share content with your friends and followers on various social media platforms. Below are links to the privacy policies of each social media site we use:
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information and visit our site anonymously. However, it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. We will use personal information received from you for internal purposes only and will not sell it or provide it to third parties.
We also collect each visitor’s IP address, which helps us combat spam and fraud. We do not use IP addresses for any other purpose.
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we never knowingly request personal information from children under the age of 18 without prior verifiable parental consent. We also encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be familiar with the sites their children visit. Children of any age should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online. If in the future Wilcox PhotoArt collects personally identifiable information from children, it will do so in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. For more information about the Act, visit consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0031-protecting-your-childs-privacy-online.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any personal identifying information to outside parties.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you whenever you interact with our site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your method of connecting to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider you used, and other similar information.
Release of Information
If we sell wilcoxphotoart.com, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale so that the service provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notices through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make.
Personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information collected by this site is stored on our host’s servers:
Shopify, 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2P 1L4.
Constant Contact, 1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02451 USA
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms
Created on April 4, 2021
Revised September 22, 2021